Technological equipment is intended for the manufacture of filters for cleaning various media: air, oil, fuel, hydraulic fluids.
- Automotive air filters: panel, round
- Oil and fuel
- Industrial filters: aspiration, pocket, HEPA
- Hydraulic filters
- Gas filters
In the production of filters, polyurethane is very often used as a binder for gluing paper corrugations to the base, either forms this base itself or serves as a sealing element.
OSV equipment for the production of filters can be used separately in existing lines, or can be part of an industrial complex. Such a production line consists of the following components:
- Corrugated machine with hot melt adhesive application unit
- Mixing and dosing installation
- Rotary table for working with round filters
- Jig for working with panel filters
- Press station
All units are designed and manufactured individually, the configuration and performance of the line depends on the wishes and production needs of each client.
Up to 3.000 filters per 8 hours
Maximum dimensions of the filters
650 х 650 mm (industrial filters)
Less than 10 kW